Are you looking for a service project? With Gilwell celebrating its centenary in 2022, why not take on a project here?
There is plenty to do at Gilwell to spruce it up. Some projects that could be undertaken include:
- repair of wooden fence
- repair of firewood shelter
- repair of braai brickwork
- invasive plant removal
- repair campfire circle slasto seating
- treat campfire circle wooden seating
- repair of Chapel fencing
- repair of Chapel gateway thatching / replace thatching with lattice structure
- repair of Promise & Law gateway thatching / replace thatching with lattice structure
- repair of Tiger Hills thatching
- varnish Tiger Hills woodwork
- repair Skip’s Den wall
- treat Skip’s Den and Akela’s Den woodwork
- painting main building interior and exterior
- painting the boundary fence
- repair boundary wall barb wire
- and more!
If you are interested in undertaking a service project at Gilwell, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a meeting.